5 December 2017

Frostgrave: Skeletons

My collection of skeletons is from all manner of games. But I'm using both Hero Quest and Dungeon Saga skeleteons. Haven't snowed these bases, as that would look out of place in their dungeons.

But the tufts I use and the leaves (birch tree seed) is common for both winter and dungeon bases.

I've also painted up some Loka (fantasy chess by Mantic Games) skeletons. Their fur boots and fur loincloths give them a nice Felstadt feel.

And this two skeletons is the highest needed on the random encounter tables for Thaw of the Lich Lord and core Frostgrave.

Check out my other Frostgrave Beastiary.



1 comment:

  1. wow... cant believe you used hero quest skeletons , I thought they looked familiar I actually owned a hero quest game... threw it away. If I knew then what I know now...

    ReplyDelete